Friday 26 January 2007

This morning

I hate 9AM tutorials because I have to get to campus early and that means joining the morning rush hour. I did not have much room to move in the crowded train and was somehow stuck with a man in front of me holding onto a pole with his arm at breast level. Yes, his arm touched my breast when the passengers continued to pile in and he was pushed towards me. I don't think he did it on purpose so it must be his lucky day. Especially when I was free and easy again this morning. Friday's a short day and I couldn't be bothered to wear a bra. Didn't even bring one along today.

I know he can feel my softness through my t-shirt and cardigan. Anyway I was blocked on all sides and cannot really turn away. In situations like this, I can squirm a bit and lift up my file to protect myself if I want to. But the train started moving and I decided to just grin and bear with it. After all I wasn't pressing in very hard. I did regret a little about being so gracious when the train reached the next station and I pressed onto him a little harder because somebody almost fell on me. Lucky him, but I don't even remember his face now, so no big deal.

No comments: