Thursday 26 July 2007

Hols ending

I went out braless almost everyday after my bf banned my pantyless attire. Not immediately, but after I realised that being such a good girl the whole week is too tall an order for me. Especially since I so enjoy the extra attention I'm getting. Sort of like a rebound effect from the restraint placed on me.

I did not want to do anything too drastic initially, just went around shopping centres with a jacket to hide the movement when I'm walking. Just a safe outlet. I went all over the island to visit the different shopping centres because I did not want people to realise that there is a braless girl is at the same place everyday. :p I got some shocked and disgusted stares when I removed the jacket, but most of the attention was friendly. The jacket is needed only when I find guys following me around. A little too much attention :p

I even went to work without a bra. But I will bring one along in my bag to put on before lunch if I need to walk outside and the weather is too hot for a jacket. And one day, one of my colleagues noticed...

No comments: