Friday 24 November 2006

crotchless thong

I'm sure you readers will be happy to know that I have bought a crotchless thong. How could I resist such a naughty piece of lingerie when there is a sale? And what a good way to recover from a tough exam paper!

What's a crotchless thong? Well, you know how a thong is supposed to cover the essentials? A crotchless thong opens at those same essentials. It has only 2 straps running between my legs instead of the double-layered piece. Sounds good? Looking from the front when I stand normally while wearing it, you would think that it is just a normal thong. But when I squat down or spread my legs, you can see everything if you are at the right place and the right time. It's so open and accessible that I don't need to remove it when I go to toilet and pee. Get the picture? It will be so convenient for wearing under a miniskirt and going out to have fun! I can show off everything if I want to, or only as much as I normally would anyway when in a mini. The material between the legs is not enough to hide everything but if I keep my legs together I don't think anybody will realise this is crotchless.

Mum must never see this. She is already not happy that I have more thongs than panties and even those panties are mostly the see-thru, frilly and naughty designs that are obviously meant to be seen. I have only a few plain boring ones I wear when I exercise and when I'm wearing jeans.

I will reward myself with a trip to town in the crotchless after exams! Something to look forward to!

No comments: