Monday 20 November 2006

Mugging at a fast food restaurant

Things I learnt while mugging for exams in a fast food outlet:

1. It can get terribly cold when studying in a miniskirt in aircon. I know you will ask if I'm bare underneath, the answer is that I'm not pantyless, but I'm still cold.

2. It's distracting to study in a miniskirt because it's very easy for me to uncross my legs and give a good view. Sometimes accidentally. I have to resist the temptation to do it intentionally because I won't be able to concentrate on my books if guys from the next table keep staring at me.

3. Going home in the evening for dinner means I have to squeeze with the working people going home after work. It's easy to get molested in the trains. That day that I was wearing a miniskirt, my left buttock got groped by someone who was getting off the train.

4. Studying in a t-shirt and jeans is much warmer even when I'm braless. Got to wear a thick t-shirt though, so the shape doesn't show so clearly.

5. It's so comfy braless that it feels like I'm at home in my room. One time when I was on my way home, I walked almost all the way to the mrt station before I remembered that I haven't worn back my bra and people are noticing.

I hate exams! Need to go let off some more stress!

No comments: