Monday 26 February 2007

I saw today

I saw this t-shirt with the words "Good girls go to heaven, bad girls go down under". I thought it was quite hilarious. Does it mean that bad girls go down on guys? I think it is a good treat to give a NSF boyfriend on his weekend. I had always thought that what will be bad is to go down on other guys while the bf is in camp or to totally refuse him any release when with you.

On another topic, how many of you have seen young (less than 30 years old) ang moh girls walking in Singapore braless? I have only seen the older ones do this, pushing prams around or looking like they are very lost tourists. I have heard that this is a very common practice during summer in more liberal countries such as Australia or the states. Singapore is in summer almost the whole year round, but you seldom see locals doing this. Maybe it will also become a common practice here one day, but I think I will be old and droopy by that time and you guys will not want to look at me then. Youth is short and I want to enjoy it while I can.

A reader asked me if I will stop my children from going braless when they grow up. I think that in another 20 years time, it will be so common that I will be ridiculous not to let them do this. A generation ago, who has heard of nipple stickers, g-strings, brazilian wax and baring the butt crack? Who knew that bikinis will replace the one-piece swimsuit as the most common swimming costume? It is all part of fashion these days.

No comments: