Tuesday 4 September 2007

PC Show

Anybody went to the PC Show at Suntec last weekend? I was telling one of my female readers that won't it be fun if we went and walked around pantyless?

I almost didn't dare to do it myself. I still remember how crowded it was when I went the last time. I wouldn't have gone in then if I were alone! This time I went on my own, on Friday afternoon. It's also much less crowded on Friday than Saturday, I think. Anyway, my skirt was not too short and with all those models showing so much skin in their miniskirts, I got less attention than when I'm in a miniskirt + g-string. So despite doing something more risky, I'm actually safer!

Well it was still very exciting and of course I got wet... wet enough that I had to go find a toilet after walking one round, and wear back my "protection". One of my readers asked me recently if I'm afraid that I might get a camera up my skirt while I was pantyless. Honestly, not as long as they can't catch my face on camera as well. And that's why I dared to do this in such a crowd, because with people all around, it is very obvious when you lift up the camera to take a photo of someone's face, right?

No comments: