Monday 6 September 2004

Going commando!

Some of my school friends told me about this website, http://jaimedays.blogspot.com, about the adventures of this female flasher who walks around naked for everyone to see. It shocked me at first, but I think she's so brave to do all this! As for me, I have never dared to go out without underwear, though I would want to give it a try! My friends tell me it's called "going commando" and it sounds very thrilling!

Yesterday afternoon I tried walking around a shopping centre without my panties! I went to the ladies to remove them and put them into my sling bag. I was wearing a denim skirt that goes halfway down my thighs, should still be ok. Don't think I will be easily expose. Walking out of the cubicle, I tried to behave normally as I checked my hair and my clothes at the mirror, but my heart was fluttering. Nobody will notice that I am any different, but it's still a thrill you know? My clothes are in place, the zip of my skirt is up, out I go!

It's even more of a rush as I opened the door and stepped out of the ladies. The afternoon crowd was milling around and I tried to blend in. I must have been too self-conscious, because how can anybody possibly know that I'm naked under my skirt? And yet the thrill of doing something I should not be doing is making me nervous. I spend half an hour walking around, trying to do the things I would normally do, and it was a while before I forgot myself and enjoyed my window shopping. I almost tried on a pair of pants before I remembered that I did not have my panties on and I might end up staining it! I quickly put it back and left the shop.

Going into a bookshop, I made sure I squatted very carefully when I wanted to look at books piled on the ground. I did not want to risk exposing my pussy! I got used to it after a while, I just had to be a bit more careful and alert than usual, that is all. I went back to the ladies to wear back my panties because I will be meeting my friends soon and I want to be less tense when around them. Some day I may go out pantyless even when with them! Won't that be exciting? I still don't dare to do so yet...

Going out again later, I will wear my black pants this time! See you!

No comments: