Friday 10 September 2004

Pantyless in school

I had been one horny girl the whole week! Just thinking about my adventures the last weekend and planning for what to do this coming Saturday and Sunday is making me excited!

I tried locking myself in my room and trying on my clothes to see what I can wear without underwear and not be too obvious. I have tried miniskirt, white pant, baby tee, spaghetti-strap top, buttoned blouses, big tees, and lots of others! I have even tried my school uniform! I won't dare to go to school braless, it's much too obvious and even the nipples can be seen through the fabric! I will be known all over the school! I shook my body to see if my breasts will move too noticeably. I think it is still ok if I wear a loose teeshirt, except loose tees don't look as nice as tight tees.

Yesterday, I went into the ladies to remove my panties before the Physics lab so I won't be so bored. It made the lesson much more fun for me! I have a guy partner and he's totally unaware that I'm bare under my skirt! It was such a thrill when I think about what my teachers and classmates will say if only they know! But of course they won't know, I'll be careful. I put it back on after the lesson. Today, I went bare during my Physics lecture! It was so dangerous because I'm sitting in the LT and really have to be careful not to zaogeng. Any upskirts in the LT will be fatal! I sat like a lady throughout the boring lecture and crossed my legs carefully, and had to be sure I didn't fall asleep or the people in front will really have a nice view if they turn around and see my legs open.

It's such a thrill but it's too dangerous to do this in school. One slip up and that's it for me. I will reserve this sort of fun for weekends. Now what shall I do this Saturday? Hehe...

No comments: