Friday 30 March 2007

One fine day

Wrote this a few days ago...

Once in a while I like to go home braless after school, and I declare today to be one of those days. I would usually wear one to school and remove it on the way home, sometimes while still in school and sometimes find a toilet along the way home to do so. I had to go teach tuition after class today but my student is a girl so... never mind.

I would usually wear a top that is not too fitting so that it is less obvious, but I'm feeling a little slutty today. So I wore a mini tee that is probably one size smaller than what I should wear to school. I wore a bikini bra underneath so it was very comfortable. Is it just my imagination or did I really get noticed more in school today? I like to do things like these when exams are near and enjoy the occasional stare from strangers. Cheap thrill, as someone told me, but damn fun lor.

It was too warm to wrap a sweater around my shoulders until I have some air con, and it would be obscene for me to walk around campus with no bra and no sweater since the tee is really quite tight. So I had to wait till I was out of campus before I could really start my fun. I took a bus out and the last row of the bus was not occupied. I might as well start now. Bikinis are easy to remove even in public. No need to take off my tee, just untie the knots and slide it out. I think I'm getting moist. The shape of my nipples is already quite prominent now. Damn sexy lor. I arranged my sweater to cover up when I'm done admiring myself then laid back and tried to do some studying on the way there.

I had to change to another bus to get to my student's home and I still had some time to kill so I strolled around the neighbourhood shops to look around, and to be seen. At first I will walk with my sweater open and let people notice, then cover up when someone stared too intently. But the day is warm and I had to keep the sweater after a while. It's been a while since I last went out in a mini tee, no bra, no stickers and no sweater like this and I'm feeling a little jittery to be doing this in broad daylight and so openly. I did not want to give up and go wear back the bikini, so I detoured and took a more deserted route to the bus stop.

It was a longer distance, with retirees hanging around the shops along the way. Not all were so old that they did not notice the 2 points very prominently displayed on my chest. I tried hunching my shoulders to downplay them, but I doubt it is having much effect. So I might as well walk with my back straight and my chest out, more confidently than I felt. I hope I'm not giving the uncles here heart attacks! I'm almost getting one myself! I consoled myself by telling myself that it is much less likely that I will run into friends here at a housing estate than if I were to do this in a shopping mall in town.

There were again stares at the bus stop but I could deal with it. I boarded the bus with my bag hugged to my chest so nobody noticed. This was still fine except that I need to find some way to cover up before I can be teaching. I ended up tying back my bikini at the staircase landing of my student's home. Yes, staircase landing again. I have done this before late at night but not during the day! Fortunately with a bikini I could slip it in and tie the straps without taking off my t-shirt. And my student was none the wiser.

Oh that was fun. I should do this again in a cooler place.

No comments: