Thursday 5 October 2006

Borders

I wore a miniskirt to Borders this morning. I seldom wear miniskirts to school or when going out with guy friends because I've to be careful not to flash my g-strings. I have gotten a few nice compliments from guys that my butt is very shapely, and I know it is too easy to see up my skirt when going up escalators. I don't want platonic friends getting too aroused over me! That will be embarrasing.

The thing is, when I'm out with other girls or on a date or when on my solo trips to town, I often wear a mini with a nice g-string so that I look good if someone happens to see. Actually when I'm all dressed up prettily I'm often in the mood to show off and don't really care that guys see me running light. It's more important for me that what I'm wearing inside is just as nice as what is outside!

So I wore a black mini and a pretty g-string from Topshop that has red and white stripes and lots of lace at the edges. Very very girlish, don't you think? The bright colour is very visible when seen against my black skirt (catches attention) if you're looking from the correct angle. I know, I checked myself in the mirror before coming out. My mum will throw a fit if she knows what a show I put on at times.

I took a bus to Borders and crossed the road, the wind playing with my skirt as I waited at the traffic lights. I like that ticklish and cooling feel of the wind caressing my bare skin behind. I often feel so notti when I'm in a mini and gstring that I will just let it flap and sometimes (it happened before) the skirt will be lifted by the wind and give people behind me a good view. It's otherwise still quite a tease to see it flap, don't you think? But when in a longer skirt I'm quite a lady and will hold my skirt when the wind blows or when going up escalators.

I took the escalator up to the 2nd floor first but there was nobody down there. Boring. Went down the other side and into Borders. I squatted in front of the bookshelf and read a book, can't sit on the floor when my skirt is so short. Some time later a guy came from the side and was looking at books. Or was he looking at me? He's in luck today! I turned sideways a bit so that he can see my g-string if he is interested. He also squatted down with a book to enjoy the view! Ok... that's getting a little too close... time to move on. I left after a while and checked that he wasn't following me.

I went to sit near coffee bean and showed my gstring to people walking past while I was SMSing my friend. We were supposed to buy a birthday present for a mutual friend. I came out early so I can have some fun before meeting her. They noticed the display but nobody said or did anything. Some slowed down and stared but they all continued walking. It's generally quite safe to be doing this in Singapore. Just avoid the more elderly aunties in case they make a lot of noise. I have seen other girls doing this before. I think I'm getting wet already.

I walked down the escalator and crossed to Lido where the 2-storey high escalators are. A good place to display myself to whoever wants to see! The urge to flash is stronger now and I stand with my butt pushed to one side. It's quite a thrill to be up there in a short skirt knowing that guys below can see my bare butt skin even if they cannot see much of the g-string. I walked along the passageways outside the shops, next to the glass panels. Someone might be looking up from the storey below. But it is time to meet my friend at Food Republic for lunch. Had to come out and walk across outside Wisma but the wind is not as strong now. Control myself a bit now that I'm with a friend.

After our lunch I stood up and the skirt is wedged in between my butt. Oops... it happens sometimes when I'm wearing a g-string. I didn't adjust my skirt but it dropped out by itself after I walked a few steps. Wonder if anybody noticed. Hmmm...

No comments: