Monday 9 October 2006

yellow boyshorts

Remember how I sometimes go jogging at night? I bought a new pair of boyshorts recently and I'm going to wear them as my running shorts. Boyshorts are worn next to the skin like panties, so you don't wear anything under them. You think anyone will notice that it's underwear? Cool huh? You bet. The ventilation is a lot better also!

Ok, I know some guys may not be familiar with boyshorts.... it's actually undies.You are familiar with panties, aren't you? Ok, panties are triangular in shape, boyshorts are rectangular. The legs are longer, like minishorts. Oh go www.victoriassecret.com and look around if you really have no idea what I'm talking about.

My boyshorts are yellow, not the kind of colour that running shorts are in usually, but from a distance you might think it's just some funky-coloured shorts that are very tight and short. Close up, you might notice that the back is not quite enough to cover my round bum and about 3 inches of my rear cleavage is exposed. And the bottom of my bum will not be covered properly too. It's that tiny. And that's when it is properly pulled up and I'm standing straight. When I bend over to do some stretching...

I can pull down the back of my sports singlet but it won't cover properly. The front has some lace and is a bit see-thru. I can still see some blackness even though I have removed most of my hair down there. But you must get close enough. Well, don't think I will go coffeeshop and buy a drink in this attire. The lace will be very noticable up close. There's lace all around the edge, along the legs, along my bum, on the back where my butt crack is. Very noticable indeed!

Now that the haze is clearing up, I will be going running in it soon!

No comments: