Thursday 19 October 2006

jog in boyshorts part 1

Last night is a good night to go jogging again. The haze finally cleared up enough to do exercise outdoors... for only 1 night! It's now hazy again... sian.... Haze means I have to stay indoors and be a good girl.

My mum took a look at me in my running gear at 10pm at night and asked, exams coming already? Coz I do this a lot more when exam stress is overwhelming. I was wearing my normal running gear of sports singlet and shorts when I left the house. What is different is that I'm wearing my yellow boyshorts below them instead of my usual cotton panties.

The first thing I did is to go to that nearby multi-storey carpark again, went up the stairs to a high floor where there are no cars being parked. I hid behind a pillar and pulled down my sports shorts and left them on top of a firehose box, folded properly and hope nobody sees them. I had never left anything here before as I will usually just remove my panties and bring them with me. Not as convenient to bring the shorts with me. Much more thrilling to leave them behind too! The whole level is empty and if anybody comes up to put out a fire at this time of the night, I'm just damn unlucky. If someone finds my shorts there at this hour and they go missing, I will have to sneak home much later when my family is asleep... So I took a risk and left them there.

Standing there in my boyshorts, I admired myself a bit more and tugged my singlet a bit to see how much I can cover. I can pull down the back but it won't cover properly and there is still a gap behind. The boyshorts are really low and not enough to cover my ass. They don't move very well with my body and I had to readjust them after I'm done stretching and warming up. One thing I really like: they are cooling! I can feel the breeze cooling my butt as I put my leg up on the wall to stretch them!

Then I started a slow jog down the ramp of the carpark. A couple of floors down, I had to avoid a woman getting out of her car and I waited until she has left before I dared to come out. A car drove in when I reached the ground floor and I hid myself between 2 cars while it drove past. They will be able to see everything in that headlight of theirs! And I did a slow jog along the corridors of the blocks until I reached the canal at the edge of the estate. I had never been this exposed before and I was very very nervously keeping a lookout for anyone who might be outside and able to see me. Safe so far. I jogged along the unlit canal until I reached the next opening, perhaps 3 minutes away and passing by a drunk asleep on the bench. Did he see the yellow? Did he know how much I was showing?

I reached another row of shops that I will not usually patronize during the day. I often come here when out on my night excursions and so I avoid them during the day. It is quiet here and only the 7-11 and coffeeshop are still open at this hour. Shopping later, let me go up the HDB blocks first. There was this time when I took off my shorts and walked along the corridor of the top floor. That was really exciting! Now I'm waiting for the lift in my underwear, even more exciting because I am so exposed and someone may walk to the lobby suddenly! There are no corners to hide in. Just then I heard footsteps behind me and a man walked in from behind me. He looks very surprised to see me in my running shoes, sports singlet and so much lace around my half-exposed butt. I disappeared and ran up to the stairs landing to wait until he goes up the lift.

My knees were shaking with excitement by the time I heard the lift door close and I came down to wait for the next lift. To be caught like this is such a thrill!

More to come later...

No comments: