Wednesday 18 October 2006

School gym

Still waiting for the haze to clear up so I can go jogging at night. I know, quite a few readers have been telling me they are looking forward to reading about it. The only jogging I can do is in the school gym where the air is filtered and I can't be showing off my boyshorts there.

I can't do much running at home when I'm doing my stunts. But a girl's got a figure to maintain so my serious workout is usually done in the school gym. What I do sometimes is to wear a skirt and go home pantyless after showering. I get a kick out of sitting in the canteen taking a drink knowing I am bare underneath. I don't want to be doing this with many friends around because I have to remember to be careful and I end up behaving a little weird. Not quite myself when I feel the coolness on my pussy. But alone after gym, I seldom meet too many people and if it is just one or two casual friends it is easier to keep my mind on what we are talking about.

Yesterday, I went home braless after gym. I brought a bra along but decided on a whim to leave it out after I showered. I was wearing a black tee that day and I walked slowly so the movements on my chest will not be so obvious. I have a sports bag slung on my shoulder and I have to be careful that it's not pulling on my tee too much. You know how girls often carry the bag with the strap between the breasts? I can't do that without a bra because with the way it presses it will be quite obvious that my breasts are unsupported! So I slung it on my shoulder. I was not bare down there, not with that haze around. I want to keep it clean down there.

I'm attracting appeciative glances at my chest still, a bit more than usual. Should be ok because I can't see any nipple marks. They are probably seeing only the jiggling. Don't think they can tell that I'm braless. I got a seat on the bus near the back that day so I was ok. If I had to stand on a crowded bus and it jerked all the way to the MRT station I think I would die of embarrassment and I will be so wet down there without panties! I won't be risking that in school anytime soon. I hope I don't get that horny!

No comments: