Friday 20 October 2006

guys without undies

Taking a short break from telling about my nighttime jog... I promise to finish writing about it soon ok?

Some readers have been emailing with me and told me that they have also tried going without undies. They are guys, so they face a problem with the distinctive shape when they get excited. Would you like to share your experiences?

For me, I do it for the thrill, because I can do it and nobody knows what I am doing. It's my secret. I'm a girl so my difficulties are to hide the bouncing breasts and to make sure my skirt doesn't fly up and that I don't get too wet... I'm sharing my exciting moments through this blog.

Post your comments or email me in essay form no less than 1000 words :-p

Why do you do it? What challenges do you have to face? What exciting moments have you to tell?

Just kidding, a simple email will do. I'm a curious girl and I like to read about your stories as much as you like to read mine. It's encouraging when there is sharing.

No comments: