Tuesday 10 October 2006

white top

A reader suggested that I wear a white top without a bra inside so that my nipples can be seen. For safety, I can put on a jacket on top so I can cover up when it is dangerous and open when I want to show. I wore a plain white sleeveless top and jeans to campus today and decided to try this out. I didn't want to wear a jacket while waiting for the bus so I had to keep my bra on until I was out of campus and safely on my way home. I changed at the MRT station toilet and took off my bra and wore back my top. Looking in the mirror, all I can see of my nipples are the points they make on my top and they are obvious when they move. Cannot really see the dark coloured spots. My jacket covers them when I pull it together so I think I should be ok.

I can feel my boobs swinging as I walk. I adjusted my jacket, letting my nipples show and pulling on the jacket only when people noticed. Or perhaps they noticed my swinging breasts? They move a lot without a bra to hold them in. I try to walk slower and in a more ladylike manner. They swing less but I'm still self-conscious and afraid that people will notice them. Missed the train. Can't chase them when I'm like this! Waited for the next train. Avoid crowded places. Some secondary school boys, a few years younger than me. Will they notice? I let my jacket open and one boy stared hungrily at them. I was ready to pull the jacket close if he tells his friends but he never did. Keeping the good view for himself. It is better for me that way. I will get really uncomfortable if all of them start staring! I can feel my boobs move as the train arrive at stations and when it accelerates.

I went to the supermarket near my home to get some milk and bread that mum wanted. It was cold at the frozen food section and I could feel my nipples hardening. Hehe so fun to be doing this when I'm not wearing a bra! Then I took a risk and queued up at the cashier without my bra. She won't notice anything as long as I kept my jacket on but I had to walk home after that with my groceries in a plastic bag in one hand and my file in the other. My breasts swinging freely as I walk and I can't even pull the jacket close! At least one guy noticed, I think a construction worker. At least he's not a neighbour and don't know me! It's such a thrill!

No comments: