Tuesday 24 April 2007

Bored

With just one last paper to go, I realised how sick of my books I had gotten. And that dream sparked off something in me. I need something more thrilling!

I took a much-needed break from studies today and went out in a miniskirt, spag top and bra. I took a g-string with me just in case. I got moist very quickly just from recalling the dream and anticipating what I will be doing later. I went to one of the neighbourhood shopping centres nearby and hung around for a while. I overtook a group of school boys going up the escalator and dropped my wallet when I'm a few steps ahead of them. I had to bend down to pick it up. I'm not sure if they saw since I didn't dare to turn back. There is only so much that I can do on the escalator unless I keep going up and down, up and down like someone who has seriously lost her way and her undies. Not cool.

So I went to Mac. There was a good seat at the corner of the restaurant and so I got a drink and went to sit down. Nobody beside me and the nice sofas you now find in Mac give me a good cover from the only guy sitting directly in front of me. I can do whatever I want as long as it is under the table. I took out one ice cube from my coke and cleaned it with a napkin. The glass walls are far away. Nobody can see me playing with myself. The ice cube gave me quite a jolt when I touched it to my hot and wet pussy! I have never realised what a tingle it can give. Pretty soon, I had to use more napkin to wipe the water from the melting ice cube off my legs. Oh what delicious shivers!

Next, I wanted to put my legs up on the table, but the legroom at Mac is not enough for me to do so comfortably. The table is too close to the seat. Back to the ice cubes. What will it be like to slip one inside? I put on my g-string as discreetly as I could. I fished out a small ice cube and pushed it in. Wet and slippery, it slid in easily and I nearly died from the shock. It was very cold! I pulled my g-string all the way up and hoped it will hold the ice cube inside. I walked out as calmly as I could.

I was a bit numb by now and could not feel if the melted ice is flowing out. I really hope I'm not trickling down my legs! I had to go to the toilet to check. The ice was small and did not overflow my g-string. But after that the cold water felt really good when I walked and felt the breeze...

I will never see an ice cube the same way again on a hot day!

No comments: