Thursday 5 April 2007

Starting my night runs again

With exams looming round the corner, I'm going back to my old hobby of doing night runs. Still remember how I used to strip off my shorts and run in my yellow boyshorts that are a bit too low cut behind and a bit see through in front? Well I will come back to it soon.

I was so frustrated with my studies last night that I went down for a walk. It was still too early in the night for me to be running around in bright yellow undies and no shorts, and I did not want to wait till the shops are closed and the people all safely back home. So instead I went for another excursion to the supermarket again, wearing a big t-shirt again. I joined the queue this time, but I was not bare underneath this time. No, there was something else I wanted to try. I have brought my vibrator with me and tucked the controls into my panties. Of course the other end was doing its work, at low speed, tucked some place warm. I had a nice buzz while I strolled around and was soon smiling contentedly, all exam stress forgotten.

A reader had recommended that I put on a pantyliner before doing this to prevent staining the panties. What a good suggestion. I have been using g-string pantyliners these days, not the normal pantyliners since I'm wearing g-strings a lot more frequently than boyshorts and panties. But I bought another pack now that I am starting to use them again. And so with the pack of fresh pantyliners in hand, and a can of drinks, I headed to the point block not far from the supermarket. I have lots of supplies. He he. And it should be quiet there.

But to be frank, I did not stay out the whole night. Another reader suggested that I wear a big t-shirt with nothing underneath so that I can strip naked easily and wear it back to cover up in case of emergencies. So I took the lift up 25 floors, removing bra and shorts while going up and placed them behind some potted plants. The 4 doors were closed and I could have walked out naked and nobody would have seen me. On the way down I stood in just my panties and flip flops and turned up the speed control to max and enjoyed a few exhiliarating moments until the lift slowed to a stop and I had to quickly pull on my tee again before the door opened. Fortunately there was nobody outside, or the look of ecstasy on my face would have been a giveaway. My legs could hardly support my weight by this time. So I closed the door, took off my tee again and went up again to the top floor. I stepped out without my tee this time and got back my clothing. Then I headed to the staircase landing and tried not to make any noise while the vibrator finished its job.

After that I was ready to go home and study some more.

No comments: