Saturday 14 April 2007

Library

I often study in the public library or fast food restaurants during the day. The aircon is necessary for me to study. I sometimes bring my laptop so i can go online for a while with the free wireless when I need to take a break. I tried unzipping my jeans to touch myself, but it is difficult to reach the right spot when sitting down and in jeans. Will it be too obvious with a skirt? Anyway I'm seriously trying to study for my exams here and shouldn't make it too easy for myself to get distracted.

I remember how I will sometimes stop by the library on my way home from school during my JC days to seek relief from the afternoon heat. It will usually be quite empty on weekdays and I can sometimes find a corner where I can squat down behind shelves and touch myself. I would be wearing my school uniform and it is quite accessible when I'm wearing a skirt. I do have to keep an eye out for anybody who is coming near. Usually there will be gaps between books stacked on the shelves so I can see who is on the other side. Sometimes there is someone at my favourite corner and I can't do much. There was once when I almost climaxed before someone walked near and I had to stop. Some shelves I have to avoid because I'm too exposed.

There was once when I found a secondary school boy sitting down at the opposite side and I squatted down to give him a view of my panties. I was wearing black that day and the wetness was not obvious. From where I was I could not see his face, only his hair and his uniform. I knew he could not see my face unless he looked up, but he never did. I noticed that whenever I shifted around a little, he would moved his head back down. To look down there, to take in every detail. This was accidental the first time, but I realised that I could keep him from looking up at my face by doing this. And so I stayed there for over a minute before deciding to move on. I wanted to move away before he lost interest down there and wanted to see my face.

I would sometimes wear gstrings to school after that, but I never found another good opportunity to do so again. And now I'm at the library again, studying for exams, trying not to be distracted but thinking of my past escapades.

No comments: