Monday 23 April 2007

I had a dream...

I had the wierdest dream last night. Must be exam stress.

There is this really gorgeous girl in my course who I don't really know so well. But she's hard to miss. Especially when she wears a miniskirt. She was in the dream, and she was wearing a denim miniskirt, so she was hard to miss. Especially when she was sitting on a chair with her legs up on the table. I could see that she was not wearing anything under her skirt, and so could any of the guys if they had looked at her. But they were all busy in a discussion at another table.

I didn't know whether to be appalled at her open display or to admire her guts. I would never dare to sit like that so openly with guy friends all around me! Even before I got a bf, I would only let complete strangers have a glance, never friends. And yet, this is like the ultimate in thrill seeking.

What a strange dream. Maybe I miss my pussy-baring days. There is a saying that what you think of during the day, you will dream of at night. These days the only person I tease is the bf. And I had stayed faithful for months. Maybe I'm just bored.

No comments: