Tuesday 10 April 2007

housework

I need an outlet for the exam stress. Which is why I have been running almost every night. Not always with a big tee and vib. Sometimes I cycle too, but I have blogged about it before. Getting boring. Which is why I started doing housework. I'm a lazy girl who never helps Mum with housework. The only things I wash are my own underwear. In fact, I'm seldom at home during the day since the house is hot and we don't have air con. Which is why I do most of my mugging for exam in school, public library or fast food restaurants. Mum was so surprised that I swept and mopped the floor today.

Well housework is usually exhausting, hot and just not fun. I wouldn't have picked up the mop again if not for the lack of exercise time lately. And with the rain this afternoon I wasn't really not keen to leave the house. I can feel myself getting fat. Night runs are obviously not much of a cardio workout, contrary to what Mum thinks. It is just a stress reliever to me, though I must never tell her. So I worked out with the mop today.

Anyway, I usually do housework only under Mum's supervision. Now that the whole family is out and I'm home alone, I can do housework nude, which makes it much more fun. Of course I have to close all the windows so I don't give neighbours a shock. This is probably how I will be doing all my housework when I get married and have my own apartment one day. Ha ha! But I might wear a sports bra next time to prevent my C-cups from banging into each other so much.

No comments: